Thursday, August 31, 2006

Turning off Rawson Street

This blog is no more.

I have started a new one where I hope to resist the urge to always scratch where I itch, and instead focus on renewing my mind. By God's grace there will be less expeling of hot air, and I will try to avoid getting caught up in what is current but not eternal.

It's been a while since I read Philippians 4:8 and decided I needed to do this, but I am finally ready to make a move to the 48 files.

the 48 files

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 am, Blogger DaveRawson said...

Are we some way closely related. strange yet cool, I'm Dave Rawson, Tacoma Washington USA. I love every word you have written. and so do desire to stay in touch, eh? God Bless ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home