Friday, December 02, 2005

Luke 17 and Micah 7

Today I read Luke 17 and Micah 7.

Lord,

My I listen to both Moses and the Prophets and the risen Jesus, may I be warned to look to eternity and the greater treasures that lie there than here. May I love the people around me and act with justice and patience.

May I remember that you are a God 'pardoning iniquity and passing over transgression for the remnant of his inheritance' and all I have has already been bought with money too great for me to obtain, but at the same time, and for the love of your promise, listen to your word and be a shrewd manager.

Send your Spirit Lord, in the name of Christ, Amen.

---------- update ----------

Why on earth did I see fit to post a prayer? No wonder I get no commenters with such a self-indulgent approach to blogging. That's push-button publishing for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home