Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Newly discovered blogs!

Very excited!

Just found out that Tim Chester has a blog. For those of you who do not know who he is there is a list of what his writing includes here (including an online version of his thought-provoking article Christ's little flock) and his cv here. I am a great fan of his books which display a wonderful balance between thought-out theology and concern with the church and the world. He is involved in a wonderful group of churches in Sheffield called Crowded House which also has another blogger called Andy Stovell.

Looks like I have some happy reading to come when I have the time. Sadly though discovering new blogs means others need to be taken off my bloglines feed as I cannot give the ones I read at the moment the attention they deserve.

Also newly discovered is one by David Field (lecturing at OakHill Theological College) although it seems to contain even more eclectic types of post than mine (perhaps too much so).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home