Monday, May 09, 2005

My favourite blogger

Dave Bish has just won a well deserved award from another blog for his blog called the blue fish project. His "acceptance post" was very humble and God-focused, he said:
In many ways this blog, and thebluefish.org.uk as a whole is about helping me air my thoughts because that helps me to think clearer, but with that airing comes great responsibility since people read my thoughts. May this blog remain a place where God looks big.
What a statement! Now I know nobody reads my blog except God, but it really ought to make God look big too. I will have to think about how that works out in reality; but posts like my last one maybe ought to be different, and maybe also rarer. But one thing is for certain; they should give more glory to Jesus Christ who is not just the subject of them, but also my sovereign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home