Friday, September 23, 2005

Blog Redesign

I've adapted the underlying standard Blogger template which my blog has had since the beginning. It's a bit more of a clean look, perhaps even clinical (perhaps a sad reflection of my character). But it is only the result of a few hours work, most of which was spent trying to work out how on earth you used Paint Shop Pro to create the image at the top (btw thanks to 4 Free Image Host for hosting that). It needs more fiddling, but that will have to wait for another night when I both have time, and don't feel like thinking.

It's not like I get many visitors to impress, although I now have 4 links according to Technocrati, a record for me (Although the generous Dave Bish accounts for 3 of those). This suits me fine as I already worry too much about the damage push-button publishing could do in my hands (and only slightly less about how I consistently embarrass myself).

1 Comments:

At 12:23 am, Blogger Al said...

I like the new look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home